Clinical Trials: All You Need to Know and More
Participants will learn how to design, conduct and participate in clinical trials.
Movement disorder specialists, general neurologists with an interest in movement disorders, nursing staff and fellows involved in movement disorders.
- To understand the purpose of different types of clinical trials
- To gain knowledge about trial design
- To learn how to participate in and conduct clinical trials
- Work in interdisciplinary teams
- Employ evidence-based practice
- Increase medical knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Teams and teamwork
- Values/ethics for interprofessional practice
Attendees for this Course will be eligible for a Good Clinical Practice Certificate
The ICH E6 Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Training Course delivered by Neuroscience Trials Australia is targeted at Investigational Site personnel.
This ICH E6 GCP Training meets the minimum criteria for ICH GCP Investigator Site Personnel Training identified by TransCelerate BioPharma as necessary to enable mutual recognition of GCP Training among trial sponsors.
A Training Certificate will be issued upon completion of the course which is valid for 3 years. This GCP training is accepted by other sponsors unless retake of GCP Training is required by local regulations or at the sponsors' discretion.
- GCP Overview
- Principles of ICH Good Clinical Practice
- Investigator responsibilities
Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney
72 Liverpool Street
Hotel Reservations Information
Please call or email to our Radisson Reservations Team at +61 2 8268 8887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ask for Susannah or Louisa in Reservations to acquire the special discounted rate (subject to availability at the time of booking), mentioning Movement Disorder Society.