13th International Congress News
- The Final Pre-Registration deadline is May 4. Register now! As space is limited, a ticket is required for Parallel, Video, Skills Workshops, Teaching Course sessions and soical events. There is no additional fee for these tickets. It is recommended that tickets be chosen in advance, as selection cannot be guaranteed on site.
- The Video Olympics are Wednesday, June 10. Be sure to sign up for this event when you register!
- To reserve a hotel for the 13th International Congress, please complete this online form.
- The Preliminary Program is now available!
Applications Now Accepted for MDS-ES Summer School for Young Neurologists
The Second Annual MDS-ES Summer School for Young Neurologists will be held 10-12 July, 2009 in Marburg, Germany. Young neurologists (those under the age of 40) throughout Europe are encouraged to apply for a unique, hands-on Summer School experience. Led by world-renowed Movement Disorders experts, students will receive an overview of many different types of Movement Disorders, participate in patient examinations and learn about imaging, treatment and management plans. Applications are due by May 1, 2009. Review the program and apply now!
Teaching Course Webcasts Now
Available from MDS 12th International
Congress in Chicago
View webcasts created from the Teaching
Courses offered at the 12th International
Congress of Parkinson's Disease and
Movement Disorders, held June 24-26, 2008
in Chicago, IL, USA.
Web Site News
- Editor's Choice Article
In this edition of the Web site, Matthew Stern, MD reviews "Odor identification test as an indicator of idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder." Dr. Stern is the Director of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center and is the Parker Family Professor of Neurology at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Click here to read the article and listen to the podcast.
- EBM Reviews and Task Force Papers
The MDS Web site is now home to the complete collection of these important texts from the Movement Disorders Journal. Click here to view the collection.
MDS 13th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
June 7-11, 2009
MDS-ES Summer School for Young Neurologists
July 10-12, 2009
1st Teaching Course in Movement Disorders of the Neurological Clinical Research Unit
May 30, 2009
Genetic Epidemiology of Parkinson's Disease: 4th Annual Meeting
July 6-8, 2009
Neural Control of Object Recognition and Action Workshop
Atlanta, GA, USA
September 14-16, 2009
RLS and PD in the Office Setting: Webcast now available
Click here to view a Web cast of the recent RLS and PD in the Office Setting course held in Atlanta, GA, USA.
You have received this message because you have had previous contact with The Movement Disorder Society. If you do not wish to be included in our mailing list, please forward this message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the Subject Line.