13th International Congress News
- The Final Program is now available!
- There have been 1,715 abstracts accepted for this year's 13th International Congress - a record number! Please make time in your schedule to view the posters that will be displayed Monday, June 8 - Thursday, June 11 in Hall Maillot on Level 2 of Le Palais des Congres de Paris.
14th International Congress News
2010 Session Suggestions
Submit your session suggestions now for consideration in the MDS 14th International Congress in Buenos Aires, Argentina, June 13-17, 2010. Members and non-members are welcome to submit suggestions until June 19. Click here to submit a session suggestion now.
Teaching Course Webcasts Now
Available from MDS 12th International
Congress in Chicago
View webcasts created from the Teaching
Courses offered at the 12th International
Congress of Parkinson's Disease and
Movement Disorders, held June 24-26, 2008 in Chicago, IL, USA.
Web Site News
- Test Your Knowledge: Visit the home page to answer this month's question:
Dopamine transporter imaging may be used to distinguish idiopathic PD from all of the following except? Click here to take the test.
- Facebook: Connect with others in the Movement Disorders field. Click on the Facebook logo at the top of the MDS home page and go to the MDS group page on Facebook. When you join (free!) you will become a member of a growing community of Movement Disorders specialists who share common goals and objectives.
- On the road: When you travel, you have full access to the Society’s mobile membership directory. Simply point your browser on your Web-enabled mobile device to http://movementdisorders.mobi to access the membership directory, anywhere, anytime.
- What’s New:
-You now may search for and read individual articles in the latest issue of Moving Along.
-Missed last month’s E-Newsletter? View the archives.
*MDS 13th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
June 7-11, 2009
MDS Visiting Professor Program
June 29-30, 2009
MDS-ES Summer School for Young Neurologists
July 10-12, 2009
MDS 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
Buenos Aires, Argentina
June 13-17, 2010
Genetic Epidemiology of Parkinson's Disease: 4th Annual Meeting
July 6-8, 2009
19th Annual Course - A Comprehensive Review of Movement Disorders for the Clinical Practitioner
July 27-30, 2009
Neural Control of Object Recognition and Action Workshop
Atlanta, GA, USA
September 14-16, 2009
RLS and PD in the Office Setting: Webcast now available
Click here to view a Web cast of the recent RLS and PD in the Office Setting course held in Atlanta, GA, USA.
You have received this message because you have had previous contact with The Movement Disorder Society. If you do not wish to be included in our mailing list, please forward this message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the Subject Line.