Help The Movement Disorder Society with your purchases on Amazon! Whenever you order one of the books from the list below, MDS receives a portion of the proceeds which helps to further the mission of the Society. Suggestions for reviews are welcome. Submit publication title, author, and publisher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Movement Disorder Society has provided this list of reading materials as an educational service. This list is not intended to be an endorsement of any author or publication. It will continually be updated as new books become available or others go out of print.
- Rating Scales in Parkinson's Disease: Clinical Practice and Research (Published 2012)
- Eminent Neuroscientists: Their Lives and Works (Published 2012)
- Marsden's Book of Movement Disorders (Published 2012)
- Movement Disorders: Unforgettable Cases and Lessons from the Bedside (2012)
- Parkinson’s Treatment: The 10 Secrets to a Happier Life (Published 2012)
- Handbook of Atypical Parkinson's (Published 2012) Coming Soon!
- Movement Disorders: A Video Atlas (Published 2013) - Coming Soon!
- Principles and Practice of Movement Disorders (Published 2011) - Coming Soon!
- Never Look Down (Published 2012) - Coming Soon!
- Common Movement Disorders Pitfalls: Case-Based Learning (Published 2012) - Coming Soon!