Help the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society with your purchases on Amazon! Whenever you order one of the books from the list below, MDS receives a portion of the proceeds which helps to further the mission of the Society. Suggestions for reviews are welcome. Submit publication title, author, and publisher to email@example.com.
Please note: the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society has provided this list of reading materials as an educational service. This list is not intended to be an endorsement of any author or publication. It will continually be updated as new books become available or others go out of print.
Published in 2013
- Rehabilitation in Movement Disorders
- Movement Disorders: What Do I Do Now?
- How to Live Well with Parkinson's: Advice from a Physical Therapist - Coming Soon!
Published in 2012
- Rating Scales in Parkinson's Disease: Clinical Practice and Research
- Movement Disorders: A Video Atlas
- Eminent Neuroscientists: Their Lives and Works
- Marsden's Book of Movement Disorders
- Movement Disorders: Unforgettable Cases and Lessons from the Bedside
- Parkinson’s Treatment: The 10 Secrets to a Happier Life
- Common Movement Disorders Pitfalls: Case-Based Learning
Published in 2011