MDS-PAS School for Young Neurologists - Presented in Spanish
Para ver esta información en español, seleccione el botón de idioma en la parte superior izquierda de la página.
Lectures and associated resources available November 23, 2020
Live interactive discussion of faculty panelists on December 4, 2020 at 18:00 COP / 17:00 US Central Time
Mauricio Rueda-Acevedo, MD, MsC; Neuromedica; Medellín, Colombia
Gabriel J. Arango, MD; Clinica De Marly, Instituto Latinoamericano de Neurología y Sistema Nervioso (ILANS), Bogotá, Colombia
Francisco Cardoso, MD, PhD, FAAN; The Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Catalina Cerquera Cleves, MD; Hospital San Ignacio, Bogotá, Colombia
William Fernández, MD; Universidad Nacional, Bogotá, Colombia
Claudia Lucia Moreno Lopez, MD; Fundación Cardio infantil, Bogotá, Colombia
Mayela Rodríguez Violante, MD, MSc; Instituto Nacional De Neurologia Y Neurocirugía, Ciudad de México, México
Our goal is to increase general enthusiasm for movement disorders as an exciting discipline in the field of neurology and to raise the level of expertise such that students will be able to better manage their patients in clinical practice.
We welcome a range of familiarity with movement disorders, some students have little experience with movement disorders and would like to improve their comfort level and approach, while other students intend to focus their practice on movement disorders and wish to learn at a higher level. Both groups will find the School valuable and enjoyable.
The course will be led by internationally recognized movement disorder experts.
- Pre-recorded lectures will be available for on-demand viewing on November 23, 2020.
- Live interactive discussion of faculty panelists will be held on December 4, 2020 at 18:00 COP / 17:00 US Central Time.
- Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance of the interactive Q&A as well as to submit questions during the live interactive session.
Young Neurologists, Neurology residents, medical students and other health professionals working in the area of Parkinson’s Disease and movement disorders.
- Recognize and identify the clinical characteristics of the most common Movement Disorders
- Discuss the differential diagnostic of Parkinson´s disease and other Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders
- Recognize the therapeutic approach of Parkinson´s disease and other Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders