May/June 2017 Website Edition
Welcome to the May/June 2017 Website Edition. This Edition's highlights include:
- 2nd PAS Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Congress: Topic Suggestions Now Open for the next PAS Congress taking place in Miami, FL, USA in June 2018.
- Meet the LEAP Class of 2017! 12 new members join the program in 2017, which has been established to support the growth, development and success of young movement disorder specialists.
- Virtual Professor Program: The Virtual Professor Program supports the virtual attendance of one or two international experts at an MDS outreach program, MDS live course or other program not sponsored by MDS.
- Free MDS Membership! Junior residents, fellows, and trainees can access MDS website resources free of charge!
- Education in 2017: New courses around the globe, including: Schools for Young Neurologists, Neuroimaging in Parkinson's Disease, Clinical Trials, Advanced Therapies in Parkinson's Disease, Introduction to Rare Movement Disorders Diseases, and much more!
- Patient Education Leaflets: Now in Arabic and 19 other languages brought to you by members of the European and Asian Oceanian Sections.