From your Website Editorial Team: Brandon Barton, MD, Santiago Perez-Lloret, MD, PhD, and Susanne Schneider, MD, PhD
January/February 2020 Website Edition
Welcome to the January/February 2020 Website Edition, where we break down the newest updates to the MDS sites in one convenient place. In January 2020 we welcome Dr. Susanne Schneider, MD, PhD, to the Website Editorial Team.
- New eLearning Modules – Members and Non-Members can check out our new modules through the MDS eLearning pages.
- Journal CME 34.10: Neuronal Vulnerability in Parkinson Disease and Putative Therapeutics: Should the focus be on axonal and synaptic terminals?
- Journal CME 34.11: Neuropathologic Basis of Frontotemporal Dementia in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Journal CME 34.12: Immunomodulatory Drugs Alleviate L=DOPA-Induced Dyskinesia in a Rat Model of Parkinson's disease
- New Blogs and Podcasts – Haven’t checked out the MDS Scientific Issues Committee blog or the Young Members Group Podcast yet? Head over today for new discussions around topics like:
- MDS-PAS Congress – If you are headed to Miami for the 3rd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress with special meeting theme “Therapeutics of Movement Disorders in the Americas” be sure to download the mobile app for information about the event. If you are interested in becoming a Congress Social Media Ambassador, please contact Rebecca Tripp at email@example.com
- Congress Schedules/Programs – Schedules have been posted for the MDS International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders 2020 in Philadelphia and the ES Summit in Venice.
- Young Members Group – New opportunities for mentorship and training are on the Young Members Group page.
For more updates be sure to connect with us on social media where you can find out what is going on within MDS and upcoming dates for events and courses.