MDS Affiliate Member Societies
The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) believes that, as our specialty continues to grow, a continuous dialogue on a global level will become increasingly important to bring clinicians and researchers together for the exchange of the latest developments in the diagnosis and treatment of Movement Disorders.
It is with this goal in mind that we invite other neurological organizations and groups specializing in Movement Disorders to become an Affiliate Member of MDS to encourage research and enhance the education of physicians across the globe.
- Announce MDS Affiliated Member status on your organization's letterhead and website
- Receive "fast track" consideration of applications for sponsorship, support or endorsement of your organization's scientific meetings; as well as the ability to apply for a portion of $30,000 set aside annually to support scientific meetings of Affiliate Member Societies
- Receive MDS mailings on future International Congresses and educational programs, as well as the official newsletter of the MDS, Moving Along
- Request complimentary meeting space for your organization during the International Congress
- Inform your group or organization members of eligibility to participate in MDS Associate Membership program
No application fee is required to file for Affiliate Membership status.
To become an MDS Affiliate Member, please click here to complete an Interest Form.
Note: All executive members of your group or organization must be members of MDS.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com.