Pediatric SIG Leadership
Emmanuel Roze, MD, PhD
Tamara Pringsheim, MD
MDS Staff Liaison: Brandon Hamilton
The Pediatric Special Interest Group (SIG) mandate is to serve the specific needs and interests of members focusing in Pediatric Movement Disorders.
The Pediatric SIG objectives:
- Facilitate organization of meetings at child neurology society, SFN, and MDS annual meetings
- Coordinate communication between SIG members
- Identify discussion topics of interest to the SIG
- Establish networks internationally for the Diagnosis/Treatment of Child Movement Disorders
- Have consistent presence of Pediatric specialists at MDS Meetings
- Establish research networks
- Develop pediatric focused guidelines
View Pediatric Video Case Round videos and discussions, or join the next live session.
View cases »