Target population: Any; this is a broadly customizable participant management app.
Clinical support: Monitoring
Mantal offers study and participant management that can be applied to any remote research project. Mantal already provides services to projects focused on Parkinson’s, dementia, motor neurone disease and the support and education of healthcare professions.
Mantal has been designed to be as clear, simple and intuitive as possible when accessed by participants, and is especially designed for those with degenerative conditions and the ageing population. Mantal aims to take away the administrative burden of research projects by automating engagement and reminders, scheduling testing sessions and instantly reporting on results.
Languages: Can be delivered in any langauge. Administration is in English.
Platform: Available on any platform with a browser.
User interfaces: Researchers, Patients / Study participants
- Free for studies with 35 or fewer users. Additional pricing based on user number or enterprise licensing.
- Can export data to CSV
- API connectability for integration
- Data stored in secure data centres
- Data is owned by both the user and Mantal
- Can set permissions for anonymised data access
- Support available. Additional cost for some services
For more information:
Mantal is a product that has been developed by AAH Software Limited
+44 (0) 1603 339 049
AAH Software Limited
Norwich Research Park