Call for Movement Disorder Grant Proposals
Deadline December 22, 2021
The Parkinson’s and Movement Disorder Foundation (PMDF) is awarding one or more small grants of $5,000 each for research into any aspect of Parkinson’s disease or other movement disorders. Application requirements:
- A 1-page summary of the proposed research written in language a layperson could understand, including brief background, significance, and qualifications of the investigative team (typeface: Times font 12 or similar size, 1-inch margins).
- A proposal written in scientific language, such as that used in a journal article, 3 to 10 single-spaced pages (typeface: Times font 12 or similar size, 1-inch margins). Sections should include background and significance, specific aims, hypotheses, description of the proposed study methods, description of the research facilities, and budget for $5,000.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) of the primary investigator. If the primary investigator is a student, please send a CV for both the student and research supervisor. Please be sure that the CV contains current contact information.
- Three relevant articles authored by the primary investigator or research supervisor. Grant requirements:
- Money cannot be used to support travel, rent, or indirect costs.
- Grantees will be required to submit two short, abstract-style progress reports in 2022.
Please e-mail completed application to Mary Ann Chapman (email@example.com).