Thank you for your interest in submitting a book review to the Society. Please read the guidelines below for submitting a book review.
1. All books suggested for review will be forwarded by the MDS Secretariat to the MDS Website Editors for consideration.
2. There is no implied guarantee that a book submitted for consideration will be reviewed.
3. Books must be on topics of interest to Society members on movement disorders topics. The ideal review will include an in-depth examination of how and why the topic is helpful and/or relevant for the reader.
Books that will not be considered include:
- Product promotion
- Self-Published e-books
4. Book reviews are voluntary, not compensated; however, reviewers will receive a free reviewer copy of the book to be reviewed and credited with name and affiliation wherever published (Moving Along, website, E-Newsletter, Twitter/Facebook, etc.).
5. Reviews should include reviewer’s name, book’s title, authors, publisher, publication date, and length of book in pages. Ideally, the book must have been published within 1 year of review.
6. All reviews must be submitted as a Word document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Approved reviews are published within 1-2 months of acceptance.