Postdoctoral Researcher - University of Iowa Department of Neurosurgery
Posted Sept 9, 2021
The Human Brain Research Lab (HBRL) at the University of Iowa Department of Neurosurgery invites applicants for the position of postdoctoral researcher under the supervision of Dr. Jeremy Greenlee.
Our research focuses on speech and motor outcomes in human volunteers following deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery for Parkinson's disease and essential tremor. We use a collaborative team of investigators and a combination of behavioral and electrophysiology measures of cortical and subcortical function obtained from implanted surface, depth, and microelectrode recording montages collected both in and out of the operating room.
Ideal candidates will have experience in neurophysiology and signal processing, with interest in EEG, fMRI, and/or MER data. The position offers the unique opportunity to coordinate with researchers at multiple sites with expertise in biostatistics, speech-language pathology, and physiology, as well as neurologists, neuroscientists and neurosurgeons.
The HBRL offers many opportunities for collaboration, professional development, and publications. Candidates must have a recent PhD in neuroscience or related field.
To apply, submit a C.V., a letter of interest describing research interests and career goals, and contact information for three professional references to Dr. Jeremy Greenlee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Movement Disorders Neurologist - Norton Neuroscience Institute
Posted on Sept 1, 2021
Norton Neuroscience Institute is seeking a fellowship-trained movement disorders neurologist to provide movement disorder services.
The ideal candidate will join a team with a fellowship-trained movement disorder neurologist, fellowship-trained functional neurosurgeons, two board-certified neuropsychologists, specialty-trained physical/occupational/speech therapists, advanced practice providers and a nurse navigator, practicing in a dedicated Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders center. Our movement disorders team has strong referral patterns from other Norton Neuroscience Institute neurologists, providers within Norton Medical Group and providers seeking tertiary expertise throughout the region.
About the Position
- Ability to practice majority of movement disorder neurology
- No mandatory system stroke call
- Endowed chair opportunity available to support research focused on Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and a production bonus option.
- For candidates coming out of residency/fellowship, we offer up to $100,000 loan reimbursement, and as a nonprofit health care system, qualify for federal student loan forgiveness.
- For experienced candidates relocating into the market, we offer a retention bonus of up to $60,000
- Close collaboration with Cressman Neurological Rehabilitation
- Monthly multidisciplinary deep brain stimulation (DBS) conference to discuss surgical candidates
- Opportunity to work with fellowship-trained functional neurosurgeons experienced in awake and asleep DBS surgery
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Norton Neuroscience Institute Symposium, as well as other continuing medical education events
- Weekly neuroscience clinical conference with neurosurgery and neurology providers
- Research opportunities and support available through the Norton Healthcare Research Office
Why Norton Healthcare for your career?
- Market share leader in the region
- Physician-led Norton Medical Group provides full operational support
- Epic electronic medical records system integrated into 100 percent of practices and hospitals
- Strong support network of advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, educators and social workers
- Leadership development opportunities through the Provider Leadership Academy
- Strong continued investment in technology and physical spaces for improved patient care environments
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Angela Elliott, Senior Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com or (859) 613-1984.
Movement Disorders Neurologist - Rocky Mountain Movement Disorders Center
Posted August 25
DENVER - Movement Disorders Neurology Opportunity - $400k+!
- Employed opportunity joining the leaders in treating Movement Disorders
- Focused practice treating and advancing the science for Huntington’s, Parkinson’s and Dystonia.
- Mix of clinical practice & clinical research. • Great Quality of Life • Seeking board eligible & board certified candidates
- Flexibility & Ability to Craft the job
- Will help you become known in the community
- Ability to earn more than in traditional academic or employed positions
- Opportunity to teach Neurology residents too
Competitive Guaranteed Salary + Comprehensive Benefits Package If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity.
Please call Lauren Keen at 469-759-1030 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Neurologists - Henry Ford Health System
Posted on August 19
The Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center of the Henry Ford Medical Group, located in West Bloomfield, Michigan, is seeking board-eligible/certified Neurologists with additional fellowship training in Movement Disorders to join our multi-disciplinary team.
The 1900-member Henry Ford Medical Group is the physician group for the Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health care systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education. The System also includes five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health insurance and wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory network, and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a full continuum of care.
The Department of Neurology is home to more than 45 neurologists and 10 fellowship programs (including 2 Movement Disorders Fellowship positions) at 8 Henry Ford Medical Center sites throughout southeast Michigan. The department offers the full spectrum of quaternary services and provides patient care to over 50,000 patients annually. The Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Center is an academic Division, which provides advanced, cutting edge evidence-based care for a multitude of movement disorders problems. It has been designated as a Center of Excellence by the Huntington Disease Society of America. Available treatments include advanced medical options, deep brain stimulation, a DBS program with 2 fellows
Applicants with a specific interest in a clinical practice of movement disorders are welcome to apply. This subspecialty academic practice position also offers time for educational endeavors, including a teaching role with medical students, Neurology residents, and Movement Disorder fellows.
In June 2020, Henry Ford Health System and Michigan State University signed a letter of intent to make Henry Ford Hospital the primary academic affiliation of Michigan State University with a goal of reaching a definitive agreement by the end of 2020.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV via email to: Laura Settles at email@example.com. I may also be reached by phone at (313) 282-4747.
- Must have completed an ACGME/AOA approved Neurology residency.
- Must be board-eligible/certified in Neurology with additional fellowship training in Movement Disorders.
Academic Neurologist- Movement Disorders - Temple University
Posted on August 19
Department of Neurology Division of Neurology Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
Title: Academic Neurologist Specialized in Movement Disorders
Outstanding Movement Disorder Faculty Opportunity at Temple Health – Discover what makes this Leading Academic Medical Center one of the best places to work in Philadelphia! In addition to a competitive salary, and comprehensive suite of benefits – including a generous 403b retirement match, health, dental, vision, life, malpractice, paid vacation, CME, and more – the position offers:
- a uniquely supportive practice environment with a mission driven culture emphasizing quality patient care, research, and teaching;
- individual career development, and collegiality among faculty members;
- a predictable schedule; and
- leadership opportunities for qualified candidates.
- Rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Summary of Opportunity: The Department of Neurology at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, announces the search for a neurologist, fellowship trained in Movement Disorders, to join its growing Neurodegenerative disease program in the role of clinician educator. Applicants must have a strong interest in working within an Academic environment, and possess academic credentials for a faculty appointment at the appropriate rank
- M.D. or D.O.
- Fellowship trained in Movement Disorders
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Must have an unrestricted medical license from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or the ability to obtain one prior to employment
- Must be commitment to supporting and promulgating diversity among faculty, staff, students and patients
Procedure for Candidacy: Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, current curriculum vita and three professional reference names w/contact information online at: https://bit.ly/3AUHyim or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temple University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Neurologist - Banner University Medical Center- Phoenix (BUMC-P)
Posted on August 19
ACADEMIC NEUROLOGIST: MOVEMENT DISORDERS Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is seeking an experienced Neurologist with proven skills in a wide variety of Movement disorders and noted procedures. Specifically, experience in caring for/treating patients who have Parkinson's, Huntington's, Lewy Body Disease, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dystonia, and other movement disorder. Candidates must possess a demonstrated commitment to patient care, and are passionate about medical education, and committed to movement disorder clinical trials.
The successful candidate will receive a faculty appointment to Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix commensurate with their credentials.
- BC in Neurology with fellowship training in Movement Disorders
- Expertise in botulinum toxin injection, as well as deep brain stimulation case selection and programming
- Outpatient clinic | Average 10-14 patients/day
- Work schedule: M-F | 8a-5p
- Ability to work with residents and medical education
- Combination research component would include clinical care and clinical trials focused on movement disorders
- Working to enhance BUMC-Ps competitive position in the market; candidate will work to support alignment with Neuro-Wellness and physical therapy programs
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills are required for patient care activities including documentation, supervision of others, presentations, and conduct of teaching activities
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign-on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress:
- Questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521
- Website: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease. Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Faculty - VCU Parkinson's Center
Posted on August 13
The Department of Neurology at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in Richmond, Virginia is seeking a full-time faculty member to join our expanding clinical and research enterprises in the Division of Movement Disorders. Expertise in deep brain stimulation and other advanced treatments is desired. An independently funded research program is helpful, but not required. This position will provide patient care, engage in medical student and neurology resident and fellow education, and participate in clinical and/or translational research. Primary clinical responsibilities include care of patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings with an emphasis on movement disorders and deep brain stimulation.
Applicants must be BC/BE in Neurology, have completed an accredited Movement Disorders Fellowship, and demonstrate experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or have a commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.
For more information, contact Dr. Brian Berman, Chair of the Division of Movement Disorders (email@example.com).
To apply online, please use the following link: https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/108779
Assistant or Associate Professor - Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Neurology
Posted on August 13
The Department of Neurology at Columbia University Medical Center is seeking a full-time neurologist at the Assistant Professor or Associate Professor for our Movement Disorders Division. This position will support the clinical work in the division as well expand its research endeavors. The candidate will have clinical expertise in general neurology with fellowship or specialized training in Movement Disorders. Responsibilities include outpatient and inpatient clinical duties and teaching residents and fellows. Candidates should possess a demonstrated record as a clinician and should possess excellent patient care, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
Clinical and/or research interest priorities include neuromodulation/DBS, parkinsonism, dystonia and clinical trials as well as outreach activities and movement disorders disparity. Minimum Degree Required: M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. Minimum Qualifications: -Board eligible/certified in Neurology -Eligible for or having active NYS license -Able to meet New York Presbyterian Hospital-Medical Staff Office credentialing requirements Preferred Qualifications: -The ideal candidate will have clinical expertise in neuromodulation/DBS.
Apply at apply.interfolio.com/89788
Contact Dr. Przedborski firstname.lastname@example.org
Neurologist - Mayo Clinic
Posted on August 13
The Mayo Clinic Department of Neurology is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join an established practice at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We are actively recruiting a neurologist who will thrive within the Mayo culture and is passionate about clinical neurology and delivering care to patients in a highly integrated system.
Ideal candidates will be superb clinicians fellowship trained in sleep, movement disorders, behavioral, multiple sclerosis, or stroke; however, other subspecialty interests will be considered. The position is primarily outpatient with hospital coverage occurring while on call (weekday, daytime hours only). The opportunity exists for research opportunities in La Crosse, as well as, a joint appointment with Mayo Clinic in Rochester and these positions include academic appointment with the College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic is internationally known for outstanding achievements in patient care, research, and education. Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse is Primary Stroke Center certified by Joint Commission, full back up from all subspecialties, and has common EHR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites.
Advocate Aurora Health
Posted on August 6
Our practice is located at Aurora St. Luke, a 900+ bed teaching hospital and tertiary referral center:
- Join a practicing movement disorders specialist and an NP as part of a multi specialty tertiary neurology site.
- We offer awake and asleep DBS surgery and multidisciplinary conference evaluations. Comfort with DBS evaluation and programming is required.
- Clinic set up for botulinum toxin injections with in-office EMG, DBS programming, DUOPA infusions, on/off video evaluations.
- Bimonthly comprehensive Parkinson clinic provides interdisciplinary evaluations by physical therapy, cognitive evaluation, caregiver assessment and motor/nonmotor assessments.
- Additional complementary services available system wide for movement disorders patients Inpatient hospital coverage for a general consultative service. No stroke call
- Large referral network
- Provide support for our stroke program, brain cancers, epilepsy, movement disorders and the full spectrum of neurological care
- Experienced neurologists and graduating fellows welcome
Advocate Aurora Health
We among the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country. We offer financial stability, supportive clinical and administrative leadership, and strong business systems to support your practice. We are nationally recognized for our expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics and we are engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies.
- Guaranteed 2 yr salary with incentives
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, retirement package and paid malpractice
- CME days plus generous allowance
- We offer up to $125,000 in student loan forgiveness
- H1 sponsorship is available
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan, you will find a metropolitan city offering a great quality of life, family friendly communities, cultural diversity and amenities, museums, public and private schools, professional sports, festivals, great dining with easy access to outdoor adventures and more! For more information please contact Rebecca.Bork@aah.org
Director, Educational Content - Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson's
Posted on August 2, 2021
Director, Educational Content
The Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s is a dynamic, national nonprofit organization headquartered in Colorado. Our mission is to help people with Parkinson’s live well today, and we inform and inspire hundreds of thousands of people living with Parkinson’s around the world each year. Our working environment is fast paced and fun. As a nonprofit organization with an annual budget of approximately $3 million, the Davis Phinney Foundation relies on private, philanthropic funding to make a difference in the lives of individuals affected by Parkinson’s.
Location: 357 S. McCaslin Blvd., Suite 150, Louisville, CO 80027. This position can be based in Colorado or work remotely (with periodic travel to Colorado).
Hours of Work: Full Time
Reports to: Executive Director
ABOUT THE POSITION
Essential Functions of Role You will join the senior leadership team of the Foundation at an exciting time as we implement a new strategic plan that maximizes on our strengths to help us continue our momentum and create real and lasting change in the Parkinson’s community. The Director, Educational Content’s primary function is to drive and foster a culture of care for people with Parkinson’s and their care partners. Driven by the purpose that everyone deserves a proper diagnosis and access to tools, resources, and experiences to help them live well, this leader will provide the educational vision for a team of creators and educators and will execute alongside the team. This person is accountable for providing and managing health education initiatives and programs that help individuals, families, and communities maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles while living with Parkinson’s. This leader will work directly with the development, programs & outreach, and marketing departments to ensure the appropriate content and education is delivered in ways that are accessible, inclusive, and equitable.
Learn more about this opportunity and to apply: https://davisphinneyfoundation.org/careers/
Assistant/Associate Professor - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Posted on August 2, 2021
ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR MOVEMENT DISORDERS
Participate in clinical care of patients with neurological disorders under the administrative structure of the Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Group according to a schedule determined by the Chair. The principal activity will be care of outpatients with movement disorders.
- Be Board-certified or -eligible in neurology; have completed a fellowship in movement disorders: and be eligible for a New Jersey license.
- Maintain a practice in the full range of adult movement disorders neurology. To maintain a full schedule while building a referral network, the faculty member may be required to see some patients with neurological conditions other than movement disorders.
- Have skills in botulinum treatment for movement disorders and include such patients in the practice.
- Have skills in evaluation and medical management of patients who are candidates for deep brain stimulation and ablative surgery for movement disorders, and in their postoperative management and stimulator programming. Must coordinate care with neurosurgery, psychiatry and other disciplines as needed.
- Perform night call and weekend inpatient coverage at Barnabas-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in equal proportion with the other faculty in rotation.
- Participate in the teaching mission of RWJMS to the extent determined in consultation with the Department Chair. This may include teaching and mentoring medical students, neurology residents, movement disorder fellows and rotators from other departments. The teaching will take place in inpatient and outpatient settings and in seminars and occasional formal lectures in the pre-clinical setting. It may also include supervising a weekly resident Continuity Clinic.
- Participate as site principal investigator or sub-investigator in clinical trials sponsored by industry and other sources.
- Perform and publish other research to the extent consistent with the track of the appointment (Professional Practice, Clinical Educator or Clinical Scholar).
- Refer patients as appropriate to clinical trials and other research activity in the department and otherwise participate in the scholarly productivity and culture of the department.
See Rutgers Positing for additional information: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/136486
General and Specialized Neurologists - The MetroHealth System
Posted on August 2, 2021
MetroHealth Medical Center Neurology Opportunities The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patient visits a year. Our highly collaborative practice provides superb care for patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. As Northeast Ohio's most experienced Level 1 trauma center and recognized as a certified stroke center, we are dedicated to the care and management of our patients with a wide range of chronic and acute neurological disorders.
WE ARE CONDUCTING A NATIONAL SEARCH FOR GENERAL NEUROLOGISTS AND SPECIALIZED NEUROLOGISTS
General Neurologist * Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) * Predominantly outpatient practice * Only four to eight weeks annually of inpatient coverage with no night or weekend call * Teaching is integral to the position * Potential for research component General Neurologist with neuroimmunology training or movement disorder training (Potential for Directorships) * Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) * Predominantly outpatient practice * Only four to eight weeks annually of inpatient coverage with no night or weekend call * Teaching is integral to the position * Potential for research component General Neurologist with stroke training (Potential for Directorship) * Board certified/eligible neurologist will provide care for outpatient stroke patients and outpatient / inpatient general neurology and stroke patients * Teaching and clinical research integral to the position Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle. * Great cost of living - 21% lower than the national average * Pro Sports - Major League teams * The arts - largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world's leading art museums * Diverse economy - manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical * Ease of transit - rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters * Outdoor activities - Lake Erie for boating and beaches * Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities * Nationally renowned food and dining scene
Please forward CV and letter of interest to: Julie Salman, Provider Recruitment email@example.com www.metrohealth.org/neurology
The MetroHealth System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Movement Disorder Neurologist - Bronson Healthcare Group
Posted August 2, 2021
Bronson Neuroscience Center has an exciting opportunity in southwest Michigan for a Movement Disorder Neurologist. Candidate will join our current team of four neurosurgeons, neurointerventional surgeon, nine neurologists, three physiatrists, psychiatrist, two neurobehavioral psychologists and extensive advanced practitioner support for all subspecialties. Weekend call coverage rotation is a minimum of 6 weeks.
Positions are employed and are part of the physician led Bronson Medical Group with ability to pursue clinical research. Physicians also have opportunities for teaching and academic affiliation through Western Michigan University School of Medicine. This is an opportunity to join a practice that is number one in its market and has an established reputation for high quality and patient experience excellence. We are looking for partners who can help us continue to grow our neuroscience services.
Bronson offers a competitive salary, sign-on bonus, loan reimbursement, fellowship stipend, CME stipend, malpractice coverage, relocation allowance, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefit package. Bronson Methodist Hospital is ranked among the top five percent in the nation for neurosciences and neurosurgery and is recognized by Healthgrades as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care and Spine Surgery.
Bronson Methodist Hospital is a Level One Trauma Center and is accredited as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Our healthcare system serves patients and families throughout southwest Michigan and northern Indiana. Offering a full range of services from primary care to advanced critical care, our goal is to provide you with the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
BC/BE Neurologist - Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport
Posted July 20, 2021
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center- Shreveport seek applicants for a full-time BC/BE Neurologist with fellowship training in Movement Disorders for a faculty position at an academic rank determined by level of experience and qualifications.
The position comes with an attractive compensation package with guaranteed base salary as well as supplemental pay determined by productivity and potential grants. We are looking for a dynamic person to help in further development of our well-established Movement Disorders Center.
The present Director is scheduled to retire in 2020, and we are looking for a suitable replacement to continue our efforts in the Movement Disorder realm including an active Parkinson’s Disease outreach program, DBS surgery as well as the opportunity for collaborative translational research including clinical trials. It is our expectation that a Movement Disorders fellowship program can be established as well.
The successful candidate is expected to have an active role in medical student and Neurology resident education and to participate in the on-call schedule as well as departmental activities including supervision in resident clinics, grand rounds as well as didactic conferences. The applicant will work under the leadership of Roger Kelley, MD, Chair of Neurology at Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana.
Our health sciences center is home to the School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year. The facility is also home to the only Level I Trauma center in the surrounding region with a Thrombectomy Certified Stroke Center.
Highlights of the Position:
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- Combines teaching and patient care
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally important leadership and guidance to medical students and residents
Contact: Carol Schwalke, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant/Associate Professor - California State University Fullerton
Posted July 2, 2021
The Department of Kinesiology at California State University, Fullerton invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor to begin Fall 2022 in Neuromechanics, Biomechanics, Motor control, Neuroscience, or related disciplines.
This position is open to candidates with training in a variety of areas, but preference will be given to scholars whose training and work focuses on clinical populations with motor dysfunction. Primary teaching assignments will include both introductory and upper-level biomechanics and motor control courses (e.g., Principles of Human Movement, Human Motor Control and Learning, Biomechanical Analysis of Human Movement, Biomechanics of Musculoskeletal Injury, Motor Control and Movement Dysfunction, Advanced Study in Biomechanics).
California State University, Fullerton is a minority-serving institution, and an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to increasing the diversity of the campus community and the curriculum, and fostering an inclusive environment within which students, staff, administrators, and faculty thrive. Candidates who can contribute to this goal through their teaching, research, advising, and other activities are encouraged to identify their strengths and experiences in this area. Individuals advancing the University’s strategic diversity goals and those from groups whose underrepresentation in the American professoriate has been severe and longstanding are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Earned doctorate in Neuromechanics, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or related field by the time of appointment;
- A strong foundation/training in Neuromechanics, Biomechanics research techniques, and Motor Control theories;
- Demonstrated ability/potential to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate education to a diverse student population, including first‐generation college students;
- Record of scholarship in their respective area of specialization; and
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in teaching, scholarship, and/or service.
Preferred Qualifications The Department is particularly interested in candidates with:
- Experience working with clinical populations with motor dysfunction.
- Familiarity/experience with high-impact teaching practices.
Neurologist - Southern California Permanente Medical Group
Posted July 1, 2021
I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A dedicated doctor who believes in pursing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress.
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand—with each other and their patients—to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation.
Full-time opportunity in Downey, California
We are open to headache medicine and movement disorders trained physicians.
SCPMG is an organization with strong values, which provides our physicians with the resources and support systems to ensure they can focus on practicing medicine, connecting with one another, and providing the best possible care to their patients. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/neurology/.
For questions or additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at 866-432-1165 or Michelle.S1.Johnson@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.