Marina de Koning-Tijssen
MDS Staff Liaison: Eric Johnson II
Task Force Purpose
- To study the current status of Clinical Neurophysiology (CN) testing utilization.
- To review the need of clinical neurophysiology in the diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease.
- To identify perceptions, needs, problems, and knowledge gaps regarding CN testing for movement disorders in different geographical regions.
- To develop recommendations for future steps required to address the current limitations for more widespread utilization and standardization of CN testing as a diagnostic tool in movement disorders practice.
- Formulate goals and objectives for the formation of an MDS Study Group on Diagnostic Clinical Neurophysiology in Movement Disorders.
Task Force Members