Applications for the LEAP Class of 2019 Now Being Accepted
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Decision letters provided to applicants: Early March 2019
- Facilitate the personal leadership growth and effectiveness of early career movement disorders specialists
- Enhance the leadership skills of early career movement disorders specialists through education of group leadership principles
- Promote engagement of early career movement disorders specialists in the leadership in the MDS as well as in their own professional environment.
- Integrate early career leaders into appropriate leadership positions within MDS
Eligible candidates must be current members of the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS); be in the early stages of career development (ages 30-40), and hold an interest in developing leadership skills and applying these leadership skills to MDS service.
Application & Decision Criteria: Applications received for the Class of 2019 will be evaluated by the criteria outlined here.